Custom Search

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sure, run everyone over ...

That's what I heard on Monday in Babies R Us. This is what happened:

I was walking with my jogger in the store. There was a guy waiting for the price check. He was standing in the middle of the aisle in between the boxes. His daughter was running around between the toys and when she saw me and my stroller approaching, she walked towards her father to get out of my way. I didn't even have to say "excuse me" (you know, Im very polite in general)

I walked by and everything seemed fine. Until the guy called at me: "Sure, run everyone over with your stroller ! Merry Christmas !!"

He was not even in my way and I was not in his! I don't know, is it just me, attracting these kind of weirdos and situations? He sure made my day.

No comments: