Custom Search

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Going to Bethlehem

Saturday, we went to Bethlehem. See, this is how it all happened: Me and baby Moesha went to sell chocolate at Jingleblades for my skating team fundraising. Then, we were invited to my inlaws for dinner. We had three hours in between so we went to White Rock. Originally I wanted to go to the Mall there, but we ended up walking around White Rock in the rain. Much better, trust me, and much cheaper, trust me on that one too.

Then, on the way back to the Mall (that was a second try to direct us there) I stumbled upon a crowd of people. I wanted to see what was happening, so I was just walking around and trying to find out. Then, Joseph came to me and asked me if we want to walk with him and Mary to Bethlehem. He gaves us a candle and off we followed them around the city block of highrises. The donkey freaked out once, but I think it was just to show me the way as I couldn't walk down the stairs with the stroller.





I posted this on my facebook:

Me: Me and baby Moesha went to Bethlehem today with Joseph, Mary and two donkeys
My Friend
: Did all of you ride the bus?
Me
: Of course not. We wanted to be authentic and Mary and Joseph didn't ride the bus neither. We drove in my car.

And then, at my inlaws, we learnt that my FIL's father, Moesha's great grandfather passed away at the age of 91.

No comments: