Custom Search

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Waiting in London

So we had few hours in London. Less then expected as the flight was late and I was the last one off the flight. I didn't get to borrow the stroller or a buggie, so I had to carry everything (I had the sling though) I spent about an hour in the nursing station repacking my bag and when I got out, baby fell asleep in my arms swaddled. I walked around looking for a spot to put her down and some nice people gave me their foot rest:

Needles to say, she seemed to be the cutest thing around cause everyone was smiling and wanted to see. She slept for about an hour and when she woke up, she was ready for her next adventure:

Rolling over ! At 6 months sharp, baby Moesha started rolling over every single time when on tummy time. Everyone was turning around (especially after I pulled out the Santa hat) Two girls who I thought they may be from Boston (turns out they were cause I asked and funny, they were on the way from Prague!!) were taking pictures. Normally I would freak out but I didn't mind. They were really nice.

Even Santa flew all the way from the North Pole on British Airways to wish her Merry Christmas and take pictures with her in front of the bathrooms.

The flight to Prague wasn't that long. It was just a bit boring. When we were landing, they told us it's 14 below zero and snowing. Nice ! I didn't check so I had no idea. Two couples were helping me off the plane and only then I realized there was no way I could manage all by myself with all that luggage (I had three huge ones, two small carry ons, baby and a car seat) I had to take two carts.

Turns out my mom knew all the time I am coming. Apparently I forwarded her an email back in September I was sending to my friend Petra regarding bringing some stuff over when she was visiting. Somewhere in there I wrote her not to worry too much as I am coming over for Christmas and take the stuff myself. Few emails later I sent everything to my mom. Silly me, so much for the surprises !! And I planned everything so carefully and then I make such a silly mistake, lol !

No comments: