Custom Search

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fly Girls

This is a title of a new reality series about the Flight Attendants. I was very excited when I found out about this, but now, 3 episodes later, I'm not really sure. I thought that we will be seeing more about the job, flying, interacting with customers, cities they are going to etc. But they just seem to party, nothing else !

The show shows these girls as very shallow. They don't read, they don't really talk about interesting stuff, they don't care about anything else but good looking guys they meet on the planes and the yachts they are going to. That just doesn't seem right. My friend is a flight attendant and she reads classic books, studies, explores the cuisine of the places she is visiting and I'm sure she could care less about the parties.

On the last episode, one girl, Nicole, was having problems with her boyfriend cause she lived in L.A. and he in SFO. She was afraid he is breaking up with her cause she moved to another city. So later, he flew in to surprise her but she was having none of it. She was ready to go to the party on a yacht with her friends with whom she fought two first episodes and acted really unpleased that her boyfriend is there. In the end she actually got mad at him that he didn't meet other people (did she mean girls ?) and told him to leave cause she wanted to be only with her girlfriends (did I say she fought with them two previous episodes !!) and party away. Who does that, seriously !!!

I think I will still watch it but I am pretty dissapointed.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. I had to go to a mental hospital for a bit and then outpatient care for a while, and I had to take off months from work as well. I have always wondered if that stint in the hospital would affect me.

Thank you for bringing up trying to get the doctor's permission first before the psychiatrist. If I do try to adopt, I want that incident as far back as possible. I didn't even think about that.