Custom Search

Friday, January 9, 2009

The road rage - Again !!!!

Yesterday I was driving home from school. There is a section where the right lane has to merge into the left one and be one from then on. I was in the left lane, already merged, just letting the car from the left one merge in front of me. Then this idiot just comes with the speed of light and tries to cut in front of me. I saw no option (even though I had the way to go) then just slow down, which I did, it didn't matter to me. He honked on me and then stick his hand out of the window with what I thought is a finger !! It surprised me cause I did let him go, even though I had the right to go. Then I looked carefully (it was dark) and he had a knife in his hand, he was seriously waving a knife at me !!!

So what's wrong with these men? Why people still feel they have to cut in front of everyone just to be there 15 minutes earlier, why does it make them feel better to "win" that one single spot ahead of one car, why there is no more respect towards other drivers, and why people always swear at each other if they don't match to "my driving skill"?

I totally hate the road rage drivers and driving idiots and no such a person has and will ever have my respect. Yet alone if they have children in their cars.

No comments: