Custom Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

It's (not) haunted !!

This morning, shortly before 5.30 am, I woke up (like every hour btw) to go to the bathroom. When I got back, and tried to find a comfy position to fall asleep again, someone shook my bed violently !! At first, I thought it's an earthquake. But it was so quick and there were no people running out screaming. So I turned the light on, to see who's in my room shaking the bed. There was noone. I looked under the bed, too !! I woke up my husband and told him: "the bed is haunted". He just laughed but I was seriously serious.

But !!!!

Later that day, on the way to work, I heard on the news, that indeed, there was an earthquake just north of Seattle, which was felt in Lower Mainland area, too. So my bed is not haunted, after all (good to know).

No comments: