Custom Search

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Girlies (Warning: Extremely sad)

You may or may not know that I read lots of blogs. Two days ago, I came across a very sad story of beautiful twin girls, Sydney and Carynne. These little girls were born about a year and half ago, and at the age of 5.5 months they were both diagnosed with a fatal, Werdnig-Hoffman Disease and passed away one month later, a day apart from each other. I read just few first articles and I couldn't go on cause I was crying so hard. I really like how Brook, the mom (that was one of my favorite names to be considered for baby Moesha, btw, with 'e', though, as Brooke) writes about them, and the life after, and I am totally inspired with her fight against this disease. I dont know how to explain what I like about it, and I don't want her to misunderstand should she come across this post, but there is something really heavenly and angelic and so private yet she found a gentle way to share it with her family and friends and blog readers. She is so strong and really inspirational. She also posted lots of beautiful pictures of her gorgeous babies, that just melt one's heart. This mom is one of those rare people that are able to make a difference.

I have never ever heard about this disease. But becuase I like to know things, I looked it up. So if you'd like to learn something new, please go ahead and look it up too. The more we know, the more chances there are that we will make difference, donation, spread the word, and help those who need it.

If you want to read their story, visit www.sweetgirlies.blogspot.com

No comments: