Custom Search

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Farmer wants a wife


I don't know if anyone watched this show, but it's pretty much like a Joe Millionaire, except the girls know upfront. I only watched the first and last episode and I have a very strong feeling I haven't missed a thing. He is presented with a bunch of city girls, gives them tasks like collect eggs and catch the pigglets and whoever impresses him, is safe for tonight's elimination and cannot be voted off the farm island. At the end, there is one lucky bachelorette who this handsome bachelor anounces his love via a flag dragged by a an airplane over the what seemed like gathering place for the village people in the middle of the corn field (it could the the village downtown, too) with hundreds of neighbours watching. Very romantic.

What really got me though was the Editor's spotlight in the TV week. I rarely read those, but this one I couldn't resist. It says: Who will farm-hunk Matt choose a bride now that he's whittled down the bevy of the city gals to the final two? And more importantly, why would anyone possibly care?


No comments: