Custom Search

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The mittens, stores and causes

My mittens are as busy as I am !!! This is what they are up to these days

Online, for my baby adoption:
Morava on Etsy

Where else you can buy them:
Vancouver, BC: Dream, Gastown
Hamilton, ON: White Elephant Vintage

Christmas Bazars in Vancouver:
October 3, Craft christmas fair in Heritage Hall
November, Czech christmas craft fair in Slovenian Hall

Causes I am supporting:
Walk for Cancer (pink mittens will be donated for sale)
DebRA, organization that provides support to the patients with Epidermolysis Bullosa (I will be donating a pair for their auctions, and looking to connect with DebRA in Czech to help as well)

So you can see we're busy !! Good for us and those I can help.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you hon for posting your comment on my blog about your BETA results. Keeping my hopes alive =)

Jem said...

Got the mittens and I LOVE them! Can't wait for the weather gets yucky so I can wear them.